Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,283 Replies

Hey 👋 

My name is Tammy. I'm on premium.

I set an account up for my father, but it's not recognizing the payment. Or his email address. Can someone help me? I've been working on it since noon. I'm nuts 🥴

bring enhance back **bleep**

1.  My name is Gerry.

2.  I'm in Hawaii.

3.  I like the song - Sprinter by Dave and Central Cee

4.  I've been using Spotify for several years now.

Hello,

I payed a subscription but I haven't premium... How can i do ?

Mimikaru

Hola buenas tardes, necesito ayuda por favor. 

Tengo una duda queremos comprar el paquete de Spotify Familiar, pero no entendemos eso de la dirección, pues unos estamos en Guadalajara y otros en CDMX, Podemos comprar ese plan? Gracias por su valiosa respuesta.

Hello my name is Pjotr

Hi everyone

1. What's your name? Dirkie de Villiers
  2. Where in the world are you? South Africa, Just out side of Cape Town
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?   Una Rosa Blanca by Ibrahim Maalouf  https://open.spotify.com/track/4MOCTiC5mMrJuhLFSNjiIM
  4. When did you start using Spotify? I cannot remember, but I just discovered Spotify Comunity and started checking out suggested Jazz playlists and loving it. 
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! If life were a musical, I would have been ok with it, unless they expected me to dance.

There is no delete button if you accidentally posted something twice. But you can edit the post you don't want. Thus, here is a joke about fish. 

If you ever have 2 fish, you should name them One and Two, in case 1 dies, because then still have 2 left. 

1. What's your name? Jim
  2. Where in the world are you? Midwestern US
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? The Grudge by Oliva Rodrigo
  4. When did you start using Spotify? This Summer
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! Happy Holidays!

Im Varun from the UK. I listen to anything from Jazz and Blues, some of my favourite artists are Oscar Peterson, Coltrane, Desmond and BB King.  A random thought -is not to comment on recent music. Drives me mad.. 

Hi team,

"Could you please assist him with claiming the Flipkart redeem code for a 6-month subscription?"

1. What's your name? 
    BoinkBoink
  2. Where in the world are you?
    Surfside Beach, South Carolina
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
    'The City Sleeps Tonight' -Ben Gold
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
    January 24, 2022
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Never ever walk into a Buc-ee’s megaplex store!  You'll find yourself in a stunted zoological exhibit that has on display every reason why they want to bomb us.  Buc-ee's is everything that is wrong with this country crammed into one building.  I made the mistake of stopping at the Buc-ee's store outside of Florence, South Carolina.  The only thing I remember is I think I saw a Honey Boo Boo section in their clothing department.  I bolted past their "deli" for the door and out into the daylight only to see a minivan with New York plates stopped in the middle of the parking lot with all the occupants fighting with each other. A crowd rolling video on their cell phones had begun forming a ring around the scene. Two of them were laying on the pavement pounding each other! Here comes two.. no count 'em, three Florence County deputies with blue lights converging!  I promptly got the **bleep** out of there, went down the road and stopped at my usual convenience store next to the Marion County line. The cashier always calls me 'Baby Cakes'.

1. My name is Eva or thelolfrog
  2. I am in WA, USA, but I also lived in Canada for a long time and also Asia for a long time.
  3. There are more than 1 song I like the most. it really is hard to pick songs i like the most - playlist by Eva: "waht?" | Spotify 
  4. I started it in 2020 ish. I used to use youtube (not yt music) but you have to click to exit ads so I switched over. just got premium this month (cuz I finally got my own bank card!)
  5. I have 2 crushes rn, one from old school one from current school.
  • One day, I found crush1's spotify and **bleep** the amount of songs we share is crazy!!! Not to mention, just a person genral he is like almost a boy copy of me!
  • Last month I found crush2's spotify and **bleep** even though I have never heard most of the music there but when I lisend to it, they felt very familiar and comforting. [I did not know this was his profile until days after!!!]

Hola, El paquete familiar generalmente es utilizado por personas que viven
en la misma área, pero puedes simplemente ingresar una de las direcciones y
seguir adelante con ello.

I just signed up. I'm happy with some things about how the music is organized and unhappy about others. Do you think you could provide any insight?  Thanks, David

Hello I'm BobTheInventor.  Not rich yet. 

I moved from Grand Blanc Michigan 5 years ago.  Now we're in Utah, which I love. 

My Fave right now is Fenton by Sage Ln.  Love it. 

I used Spotify back in 2011 for a year or so.  I just started back up again a week ago.  (I'm probably going to move over to Amazon music because Spoti is not stable on my WiFi speaker.  Maybe I'll return after that gets fixed.) 

Fun fact - Would you be surprised to learn that a 6" cube of Gold weighs 150 lbs?  It's true.  It would be super hard to even move it with your hands at all.

• What's your name? Andy
  • Where in the world are you? USA
  • What's your favorite track at the moment? Enya
  • When did you start using Spotify?  It was several years ago
  • Share a random thought/fun fact etc!  I am Boomer.  Musical tastes different than younger listeners.

I'm a Boomer too and have a very unusual genre (Interfaith Rock music):

Hey Debra, welcome!

1. What's your name? = Mike
  2. Where in the world are you? = I travel full time, so I live all around the world!
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? = Goldfinger, song = Mable
  4. When did you start using Spotify? 2 years ago
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! = My wife and I left on a 1-year honeymoon in 2012, and have NEVER returned home....we have lived fulltime on the road for the last 12 years. Here's our travel blog if anyone wants to check us out. www.HoneyTrek.com

I'm Jeremy

Located in Pennsylvania in the US

Favorite Track : https://open.spotify.com/track/2ukW9zOr51AYeLSmCtTVqW?si=88d9ecd4fd5449ec

Started Using Spotify in 2015

I studied Portuguese language over covid for 2 years!

Suggested posts