Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,120 Replies

3. My favorite track is " stay" by melvito

4. I started using Spotify 2024

5. I love watching football 

1. What's your name?

James

Colorado, USA

Vava, New Swag

About 7 or 8 years ago

"ALMOST" is the longest word with all of the

letters spelled in alphabetical order

1. What's your name?

Scott (aka "Smitty")

Los Angeles, CA / USA

3.  What's your favorite track at the moment?

Pinking Shears by Mandy, Indiana

https://open.spotify.com/track/5o0DaHxpDoNyUtrvjmlB5T?si=e8e39ccbb8134fa0

Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath lost the tips of the middle and ring fingers of his right hand (his fret-board hand) in an industrial accident when he was 17. To continue playing, he fitted homemade thimbles to his injured fingers and covered them with pieces cut from a leather jacket. Because bending strings was difficult, he used banjo strings until light-gauge guitar stings were introduced in 1970-71.

Hi Guys, I am not really new here but it is been a long time since I was here. So I have been a fan of Spotify since 2011. Turned me into a modern day music publisher too and I just enjoy everything Spotify offered the industry. Love discovering new music … something that was impossible before the 2000’s. So yeah I am glad to hear from artist that I would never have heard before & now with music videos out and about here at Spotify the adventure is gonna be even nicer then ever before 🎈

1. What's your name? JazzyJones 
  2. Where in the world are you? NL 
    https://spotify.link/tS3fIDFB2Ib 
  4. When did you start using Spotify? 2011
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! Don’t you just love videos in Spotify 
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much

Hiya All 

I'm Ant 

Based in the UK 
A couple of Songs keep going back to at the moment are Kinda Smacks by Royal and the Serpent / GAYLE and Just one Kiss by Imelda May. I'm also working my way through some albums from 1994 like The Divine Comedy

- Milla, Exiile in Guyville - Liz Phair and  Angelfish - Angelfish
No Idea how long i've been using Spotify, But have had a premium account for the past 1.5 years probably

bom dia. Comprei 1 mês de Spotify agorinha, dia 26.04, e o código está dando erro. Tentei varias vezes. Claro, se tenho o código, é porque paguei. E meu Spotify está sem renovar. Como fazer??

Seems like there's a problem changing the cover photo for one playlist. Try clearing the app's cache. Also, if you're editing with Picsart Mod Apk , make sure the image fits the platform's requirements.

Seems like there's a problem changing the cover photo for one playlist. Try clearing the app's cache. Also, if you're editing with PicsArt MOD APK , make sure the image fits the platform's requirements.

Hello, I am new to Spotify and I am a bit clueless.  I go by the artist name Bugle Boy of Company C.  I have about 5 songs posted on the App so far, they are pretty much my better songs, I work on recordings constantly.  I am not 100% sure but I may have two accounts, though I intended to have just one for publishing my better recordings.  I have had the songs up for a while and I have no clue how many plays I have gotten and don't know where to look up that information.  I am just curious to see if anyone at all is even listening to my recordings or if I am the only one.  I think I have seven followers, but I can't see statistics about how many plays I have.  Anyway, I appreciate any clues or comments that are helpful.  I hope everyone is well.  If you are interested in checking out my songs please do and give me feedback.  Keep the Music alive everyone!

Can anyone help me redeem a prepaid code, I'm having problems redeeming it

Hey folks.  Riaan here, I'm based in Wellington, New Zealand.  
Fave track is Tech Noir by Gunship (https://open.spotify.com/track/5VKEsChbUowEF2BT0gJSGX?si=feae04267bfd4019).
I've been using Spotify since ~2009.
For what it's worth, I'm a big gamer and synthwave fan (but also most other genres of music too!) and lived through the '80s as a kid - what an epic decade for music and nostalgia!

1. Hi! I'm Kori, and I'm 15
  2. I live in London, UK
  3. My favorite track right now is
    https://open.spotify.com/track/7iSPXk5AFvZGhfOSQpisSQ
  4. I started using Spotify in 2021, and it has been a lifesaver.
  5. My music taste is more bipolar than me 😄

Hey Kori how's it going

Which two of your favourite songs are a proof of ur music bipolarism **bleep**. Mine is "I Fall Apart" by post malone and "delicate" by taylor swift 🙂

Hey Hassan, I'm your neighbour from India. Kya haal hain bro

I am a rap fan aswell and you should check out this artist who goes by the name "SAINt JHN" he's dope

Hey everyone this is Vanshika here. I am from India and my fav track rn is https://open.spotify.com/track/7yNf9YjeO5JXUE3JEBgnYc?si=ba8f2f54aab74a26

I started using spotify in 2018 when it first started creating a buzz here.

A random fact about me is that my music taste is all over the place. From hip hop to pop to bollywood and jazz and what not. But I'm really feeling rap music from the past couple months lolmehmeh

https://open.spotify.com/user/31gqs6aztqmg2gqya5jykicqwrii?si=1213c4fd955e41ce

Hey I'm Vanshika and I'm gonna be following everyone who follows me on spotify. I even made a topic for this purpose here on community page in social and random. It's by the name "Follow Each Other" 

Lol, my music tastes are all over the place too. I like Classical, Rap, Punk, Show Tunes, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Country & there's more where that came from! Do you like to mix them all in one playlist, or separate them by genre?

Hey everybody 👋🏽

I'm Elli from Germany. Started using Spotify in 2014 but not so much. I use it everyday since 2021. My favourite music is rap / hip hop (most from germany) and a little bit of techno. For party i like the 90s too. Nice to be here.

yoo my name is caine

im in Australia

my favourite track has to be gone gone/thank you by tyler the creator or notion by the rare occasions

started using spotify in 2022 but then used it again in december 2023

i like anime

wassup, my names ayden

i live in greensboro NC

my favorite track is either cant stop by the red hot chili peppers or i wish by skeelo

i started using spotify back in 2021, but stopped until late 2022 and have been using daily since

i hit 24hrs in one day on spotify back on july 14th 2023

Suggested posts