Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Duo Ad SPAM.

Premium Duo Ad SPAM.

Spotify is borderline malware with the amount of pop up advertising going on for Duo Premium. I just got one ad yesterday and one today. Heck, there's even pop up spam to access this website. 

I told 2 different agents to disable the advertising and neither did. I told them if they couldn't stop the spam I'd cancel my service so that's what I've done. Congratulations advertising team, you cost your company a customer for life. 

Gay Duo 2.jpg
Gay Duo 1.jpg
5 Replies

Even though I cancelled my service, you guys still send me advertising spam, what a joke. I guess I need to remove Spotify from my phone. 

IMG_20240219_133853.jpg

Maybe someone should consider suing you guys. 

Screenshot_2024-02-19-13-48-04-43_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg

Do the intellectually challenged individuals at your advertising department not understand how this much spam in such a short amount of time might turn people away from Spotify? If someone is paying to use a service, STOP BUGGING THEM with upgrade offers and reminders. It's annoying when someone is driving and they just want to listen some music. I don't even see a way to disable stuff like this from the settings menu, It's ridiculous. And by the way, no paying member should have to look through a settings menu to disable the spam, this should be something you OPT INTO, not something you OPT OUT OF. I don't think I currently hate any other company as much as I hate Spotify right now. Good riddance on the 25th.

Spotify is Gay.jpg

More ad spam. Idiots. 

Screenshot_2024-02-21-21-37-52-61_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg

Suggested posts