Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

let me give you an answer about the ❤ being a ➕(please don't move)

let me give you an answer about the ❤ being a ➕(please don't move)

Why is the heart gone on Spotify?

Well it all started with post from MattSuda "The heart button is being replace with a (+) plus button" and it got a lot of attention from 574 Million people and 883 comments on the post where people were not happy with the change even though it is to "aim to make the experience more intuitive, save users' time and increase engagement." and that single post has no comments like "i like the new change","i think its better". on the post there are no comments like "THIS IS A TERRIBLE UPDATE GUYS!","Bring the heart back" and i know that it is a terrible update but it's been 10 months and this is still going on. 

When will they bring the heart back?

That question is something no one will know but some "ideas" might force spotify to bring back the heart but some or on the edge of being closed due to not enough votes or been moved to MattSuda's post "The heart button is being replace with a (+) plus button"

Why do people want the heart back? 

Because people love it and everything about it and the animations, as seen in the image. 

Well that's all the questions that i have, if you have any please post them in the comments

0_Official_0-1702569437932.gif

0 Replies

Suggested posts