Adjust Column Width

3 people liked this

Adjust Column Width

tinyjams
Casual Listener

I find it extremely odd this feature is still lacking from the desktop app. It seems so easy to add. Many tracks have extra information added to the end that i'd like to be able to see, specifically live performance details. It's extremely frustrating not to be able to simple widen the song title column, especially when there are about 3 inches of completely unused space on both sides of the playlist comlums when the app is in full screen. When I am able to make this a feature suggestion, I urge you to vote for this feature to be integrated ASAP. It's been suggested MANY times but didn't receive the 100 votes required. It seems like something simple enough to just add that we should be able to skip the 100 vote requirment to attain such simple, basic functionality. 

3 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Adjust Column Width

Hey @tinyjams.

Thanks for your feedback - we appreciate this!

Would you like to post the thread here so that people can find it more easily and vote for it?

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

tinyjams
Casual Listener

Post the thread where? This is such a flawed system. Please just add this easy to implement feature. Thanks. 

Hey @tinyjams.

Sorry for the confusion!

I just meant that you could post a link to the new idea that you wanted to create here so that people can find it more easily.

Hope that clears things up :)

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
SUGGESTED POSTS