Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I verify my Premium Family/Duo address?

Peter

Answer:

The plan’s manager (the person who signs up for Premium Family or Duo) needs to enter their address at signup.

After receiving an invite to join the plan, each plan member then has to enter the exact same address to be added to the plan.

FAQ

Q: How can I check the address I’ve registered on my Premium Family/Duo account?

A: If you’re the manager of a Family or Duo plan, you can view and update the address you registered from your Spotify Account page here.

If you’re a member of the plan, you won’t be able to see the address. You can reach out to the manager of your plan for assistance.

Q: Can I change the address registered on my Premium Family/Duo account?

A: If you move, or the wrong details were entered at signup, the plan’s manager can change the address by going to their Spotify Account page’s Family or Duo subscription tab here.

Q: What to do if my address is not listed? 

A: If your address doesn't autocomplete, enter the entire address, then select Find.

If you still can’t find it, select your building, street name, or a close public space or building. Just don't use someone else's address.

Didn't help?  Search for more Spotify Answers, or create a new thread and ask the Community.