Your 2019 Wrapped

It’s nearly the end of 2019, which means it’s time for another Wrapped campaign!

What is Wrapped?

• If you're not sure, Wrapped includes the songs, albums, artists, and podcasts you discovered throughout 2019, plus the artists you streamed the most throughout the decade on Spotify.

Where can I get my 2019 Wrapped?

• At spotify.com/wrapped.
  • You can access your Wrapped playlists, plus Spotify’s best of 2019 lists at the Wrapped hub.
  • You can also find in the app under Search or Browse.

What listening stats do you need to get a Wrapped?

• To get Wrapped, you need to have had a Spotify account before November 1st and listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music.
  • For the decades stories, you need to have had enough listening on Spotify for at least two years.
  • If you're trying to get your Wrapped but receive a message that says you don't have enough data for that, you can still listen to 2019’s most popular music and podcasts in the Wrapped hub instead.

What date range does Wrapped cover?

• January 1st to October 31st, 2019.
  • Any listening after this won’t be included. This gives our teams enough time to assemble everything. 
  • Some additional stories includes stats from earlier years though, such as total minutes, top artists, etc. Those stories encompass the full year of listening (Jan 1 - December 31).

Why didn't I get an email about Wrapped?

Can I share my Wrapped?

• Yes, you can share directly to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and more, or copy a link to paste where you like.
  • If you don’t see an option to share, make sure the app you want to share to is installed on your device. 

My 2019 Wrapped or playlist is wrong. Can you change it?

• We’re unable to update your stats or playlists since it’s based on your personal listening history. You can find out more about the reasons why you're not seeing what you expected here.

What is the ‘Best of the Decade For You’ playlist?

• This is a new playlist that compiles the best tracks of the 2010s as picked by Spotify editors, tuned to your listening tastes.

Is the ‘Best of the Decade For You’ playlist regionalized?

• Yes, the music team has worked with their local editors to create regionalized versions of the playlist.

What happened to the ‘Tastebreakers’ or ‘The Ones That Got Away’ playlists?

• We’re always trying to keep Wrapped fresh and new. This year, you can listen to a new playlist with your favorites from the 2010s.

Is my ‘Your Top Songs Of 2019’ playlist in order of what I listened to most?

• Yes, for the most part your playlist is ordered by the songs you played most frequently to least frequently. We also enhance the listening experience by ensuring tracks by the same artist or on the same album don’t appear back to back.

Will the playlists disappear at some point?

• The playlists won’t disappear. You can click FOLLOW to keep them saved in Your Library, under Playlists for easy access.

Why can't I see the Wrapped hub on mobile?

• To access the Wrapped hub on mobile, make sure you’re on the latest version for iOS (8.5.31) or Android (8.5.32).
  • Wrapped isn’t available on Spotify Lite, but you can still check it out at spotify.com/wrapped.
  • Also, as a reminder, you need to have had a Spotify account before November 1st and listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music.

Why isn't the website loading?

• Make sure your web browser is on the latest version - you can find more info on that on your browser's Help section.
  • If that doesn’t help, try refreshing your page or using a different browser or device.
  • Alternatively, check the Wrapped hub in the app - you can also find this in Search or Browse in the app.

Didn't help? Search for more Spotify Answers, or create a new thread and ask the Community.