Premium

Country

Canada

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10
My Question or Issue

I'm having the same issue of the Edit Settings button not working, but neither of the solutions given have fixed the issue. I'm not running any ad blockers, and I've cleared Cache/restarted multiple times. 
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard/scripts/leaflet-src.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Any fix or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Smactus, thanks for reaching out!

Hmm, I've just tested this on my end and see the same error in my console, however I do see the settings for my projects. Could you try using a different browser to view your settings? Let me know how you get on!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Smactus, thanks for reaching out!

Hmm, I've just tested this on my end and see the same error in my console, however I do see the settings for my projects. Could you try using a different browser to view your settings? Let me know how you get on!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It was Chrome! I tried using another browser (Edge) and it works fine! I still don't know how to fix the issue with chrome, but this is a workaround that will let me continue my projects! Thanks for the quick help!

Suggested posts