Dashboard Users and Access button disabled

Plan

Free

Country

Canada

Operating System

Mac OS Big Sur

My Question or Issue

I don't have a quota extension so I need to add users manually. However, when I go to my app dashboard the Users and Access button is disabled/greyed out. This problem persists in Chrome, Safari, and mobile Chrome. I've tried clearing my cache as suggested on a similar post. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 12.16.24 PM.png
6 Replies

Hey there, help's here!

Hmm, it seems that the dashboard isn't able to get the current status of your app. Could you try to head to:
https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard/applications/{CLIENTID}/users where you replace {CLIENTID} with the Client ID of your app?

Let me know how you get on!

Have a good one,
Hubo
HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hmm. that brings me to the Users and Access page but there are 0 users registered (I had previously added 2 users). I tried to add another one as a test but they don't show up in the list either. Other than that, the Users and Access button is still greyed out at the top. 

I am encountering the same issue. My dashboard shows 0 users registered and a disabled "Users and Access" button even though I added several users on this screen before.

Thank you for reporting this issue, folks. We're going to look into this further here, and I will share an update in this thread soon.

@katsukixyz @meeles, I think this bug should be resolved now. Please let us know if you're still having trouble with those dashboard features after clearing your browser cache. 

Hey there! We are facing with the same issue, the "Users and Access button is disabled. I have tried to past the link that was mentioned above (replacing with our Client ID) but it does redirect me every time to the Spotify Developer Console's login screen. 

Can you help us? (Also all of our stats shows from 25th February 0 values (0 active users, 0 requests, etc..). 

Suggested posts