Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
I have an app that uses the track endpoint and I noticed this strange bug
My token is in the United States, for reference.
When testing the track endpoint, I tried a track with the ID of 1gx8hCtGJtMfUz8TR1lGlT, which is a track I know is available in the UK at the very least (because I've had people confirm) but is not available in the US
the available_markets field returned an empty array at the track endpoint
It could also be defaulting the the US like your search endpoint does (which, by the way, you really should make the search all regions to avoid the API spam that's already been coded into some wrapper libs due to this policy, but that's been suggested and denied on this forum and not the main topic of this post), but because I don't have a non-US token, I can't test that
I also haven't tested the album endpoint because I haven't bothered to find an album where every single track is unavailable in the US, but it's likely that's broken too
All I know is, if a track isn't available in the US, the available_markets field is empty at the track endpoint despite being available in some markets
Please fix this, thank you!