Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Generate Playlist artist all numbers

Generate Playlist artist all numbers

• Please implement a option to auto generate Playlist with ALL items of selected artists.

I generated a Playlist with Herman van Veen for example and ended up all afternoon adding albums, tracks induvidually would have taken me 3 months daily couple of hours thus my request. 

Also the existing Playlist are WAAAY to small/short!

Same goes for genres and moods, generating playlists automatically based on selected preferences would attract millions of users.

Also of course a preferred amount of numbers preferred on playlists.

All it takes is a 100TB to 5 petabyte HDD server with lots of RAM a dual CPU and large bandwidth on ethernet and 00.1 up to 5% SSD caching between local servers on each continent for the next 25 to 50 years if playlists automatically dissappear based on time versus size and last played date.

Long inactivity equals auto removal of generated Playlist leaving behind only the selection to generate the Playlist resulting in tíny pieces of data including playback, skip and repeat history resulting in better preferred selection on auto generated playlists.

Auto generated playlists should be refreshed more often anyways... The backend keeps  the same tracks... 

Which brings me to shuffle is broken it does not shuffle and remember tracks of a list already played.

(loading many items on long playlists is a bit slow BTW)

Greetings JimmyD

Plan

Free/Premium both, premium longer time not played before deletion of selection based generated playlists.

Country

All OS and platforms

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, web, Tv's etc.)

My Question or Issue

(10.000 items/) long selection based generated playlists. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts