Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How can I enable crossfade option for the web player?

How can I enable crossfade option for the web player?

Plan

Premium

Country

Korea

Device

Chrome, Desktop

Operating System

Window 10, Mac

My Question or Issue

Hi Team, I bought a license and have been making an application for my own bar. 

But, I can't find related api for enabling the crossfade function for web players or any notification that crossfade is not available for web players.

Please help me with the crossfade api for web players.

If it's not available, please let me know if there is a roadmap or schedule to launch the function.

It would be helpful for me to build an application for my shop.

6 Replies

One more. If crossfade is not available for webplayer, please allow developers to utilize multiple devices simultaneously to create the same effect with the web players!

Open Spotify, click the descending confronting bolt close to your record name and select Settings. Look down to the base and snap Show Advanced Settings. Click here the switch close to Crossfade to turn it on. Utilize the slider to dial in how long you need the two tracks to crossfade for

I want to enable crossfade through Web API, not the Spotify application.

If there is any document about the api, please let me know.

Thanks.

This is not possible with the web API.

I would love an option to set the crossfade through the webapi. Where can we make this suggestion and have people voting for this feature? 

I would like to simply see a user's crossfade setting, to know how many seconds are being used for crossfading. This way, a secondary (and more accurate) playlist duration could be computed based on the user's crossfade preference.

Suggested posts