Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Integration for music distributor

Integration for music distributor

Hey everyone, I want to build a new distribution service but I could not find anything in the API documentation on that topic. Can someone point me to where I can find out more about conditions, requirements, and technical details?

17 Replies

Hey @ajascha, help's here!

Awesome to hear that you'd like to include Spotify in your project. Spotify works with specific labels and distributors to make sure all rights are taken care of. If you'd like to start distributing music on Spotify, I recommend checking out this: https://artists.spotify.com/directory/distribution/help.

There's no (public) API available for distributing music on Spotify. You might be able to find an API at the existing distributors: https://artists.spotify.com/directory/distribution.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, have a good one!

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello i am actually building a simular project and seeking others thats trying to accomplish the same. Are you interested ? 

Hi Crookmigo. 

i'm interested and i'll start to work in a project like that soon. 

Hi star-boy, i am interested too, lets talk 🙂

Hi stars2,

I am looking to build something like this.

Do you mind us connecting?

Hey

You guys managed to start the music distributor? i saw your request here, 

we are currently tring to build a project like that too but we can't find a way how to start

Hey @unlimitedMR

Nope, I couldn't find a way also.

Me interesa conectar con ustedes desarrolladores ya encontré las API, escribí**bleep**

Hey @_Edw I am interested in connecting with you also. How can we connect?

Donde están esas apis?
Contáctame,**bleep**

Soundmac can provide you with APi For music distribution,**bleep****bleep**

Soundmac can provide you with APi For music distribution, send a message to gideon @sound mac. co or support @sound mac .co

Soundmac can provide you with APi For music distribution, send a message to gideon @sound mac. co or support @sound mac .co or visit our website soundmac dot co

Hello m, Soundmac can provide you with APi For music distribution, send a message to gideon @sound mac. co or support @sound mac .co

@stars2 Soundmac can provide you with APi For music distribution, send a message to gideon @sound mac. co or support @sound mac .co

Hey guys, could you contact me on instagram? @unlimitedmusicrecords

I’ve sent you a message on Instagram kindly check you request folder.

Suggested posts