Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Best 10 sec (The Best 10')

The Best 10 sec (The Best 10')

User can press the new icon (tBts -The Best 10 sec) and can select the favorite part within 10 sec period. This section could be called "the heart of the song" for the user.

• Spotify will have the advantage to suggest the songs that best match, because user will prefer this 10 sec matched suggestion.
  • Each 3-4 minutes song can measure which 10 sec is attracting the audience's most attention
  • If the user selects 10 sec part of her/his play list, generate 3 minutes collage of his/her playlist. With this option, just 3 minutes (18 songs) collage the user's selected 10 sec of each song.
  • The new hashtag Spotify #TheBest10sec #tBts people can see each albums collage (selected -10 sec of the each song) and ıf the user likes can be listen whole album.

Aziz

sptfy.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Saint_Flying, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

That sounds like a great idea! If this is something you'd like to see, I recommend creating a new idea on the Spotify Community. That way, Spotify can keep track of it.

If you have any questions about Spotify for Developers or with the APIs, feel free to create a new thread on this board. Also, just give me a shout if you have any questions! 🙂

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts