Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

app is not approving for the quota extension

app is not approving for the quota extension

Hello Team, 

I have implemented Spotify in my iOS app which called PickleJar Live for login and getting users's profile. Currently app is in development mode. now I am requesting for quota extension because app is live in App Store. I have so many users in the app and they are requesting for the Spotify but without quota extension they can't use the app. I don't know the reason of rejection by Spotify. so please tell me what I am missing in the integration or what is the wrong on my side so that I can update it and again submit for quota extension. I have requested for quota extension 4 times before but every time getting rejected. so please help me asap.

Thank You

PickleJar

2 Replies

All communications around your quota extension requests are sent to the email in your Spotify account. If you haven't received any emails please check verify that the email is correct and if not, let us know once you've updated and we will send the email again.

Hello Team, 

I haven't received email from Spotify. I have checked my email and it is correct so please send email again so that I can know the reason of rejection and make appropriate changes related that and can submit again for quota extension.

Thank You

PickleJar

Suggested posts