Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 day free trial

Solved!

30 day free trial

I just accepted the 30 day free trail (premium), but when I logged onto my Spotify on my phone, it said "welcome to Spotify premium. You've now started your "7" day free trail." And it was in the same day that I accepted the "30" day free trail..
So what happened to the other 23 free days? Or did I misunderstand something? 🤔
IMG_2943.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2941.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Em4400pie!

No worries! Your trial will last until 9/11/17 and after that automatically renew (unless you cancel). It's strange that the app shows something else, I'll pass this on to the right folks to take a look at.

Thanks and take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Had same thing!

Why does it say "Effective as of July 8, 2014"?

Also, the last sentence states that Spotify can make changes to the free trial anytime

without even telling you

I don't know. It's a new advertisement, but I think that it's just the same terms, form year 2014. I don't think that the terms have changed over the years, but not sure

So they've maybe just changed it within one hour of me accepting? That's a bit unfair.. Well, I just thought it was strange, that I said "yes" to 30 days, but only got 7

What did you do? Did you contact them or did you just let the 7 days run out to see what would happen?

Hey folks! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Help's here! Could you let me know the renewal date of your Premium subscription? You can check that on this page.

Keep me posted! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

It says 9/11/17, but it said 7 days on the app, on my phone, which is strange
IMG_2944.PNG
Marked as solution

Hey @Em4400pie!

No worries! Your trial will last until 9/11/17 and after that automatically renew (unless you cancel). It's strange that the app shows something else, I'll pass this on to the right folks to take a look at.

Thanks and take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Yeah, it's pretty strange, that its different, but thank you so much for the help and the fast responses! I'm very thankful for that! 😇

Suggested posts