Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change my payment method & about to lose premium because of it.

Can't change my payment method & about to lose premium because of it.

Good day,

I can't switch my payment method from Vodacom Billing to Card Payment.

I used to be on a Solo Premium account, paid through card, I wanted to switch to a duo account, but was unable to use my card, it just gave me the Vodacom Billing option, after weeks of struggling, I caved & used Vodacom but now it doesn't want to process the payment and I still can't use my card..

I tried going on a private window, using different devices that were and weren't logged in on any of my accounts, I tried cancelling and waiting out the remainder of my subscription and trying again but alas, no avail.

I'd very much like to not lose premium because all my music is on there and as the quote goes:' Without music, life would be a mistake. '

I look forward to any assistance on this issue.

Kind regards,

Daniel.

3 Replies

Hey there @DanielVR112,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

No worries, even if your account is reverted to the free service, you won't lose your content, you'd just need to download it again for offline listening when you subscribe again.

Make sure to check with your bank if the card you're trying to use meets all these requirements.

If everything is ok and the issue persists after trying again all the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and see what might be happening.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

@CarlosE, I am having a very similar issue. I input my payment details but when I click the button to confirm/change the payment, nothing happens. I have tried 4 times so far. 

Hey @spacecaden,

please give it another go using incognito mode or a different browser altogether. And before doing that ensure that your payment method fulfills the following requirements:

• You have sufficient funds - This needs to be more than the price of your subscription. We recommend at least 30USD, as depending on your bank and how the payment is processed, transactions that would make your available amount go below a certain threshold would not complete.
  • You're using either a VISA or MasterCard branded card (If you don't have one like that, you can try a different available payment method)
  • Your card has no foreign and online transaction restrictions - best to double-check with your bank if that's the case.

Keep us posted!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts