Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant buy premium

Cant buy premium

Hi, I have a problem with creating a premium account. The payment metode that I wanna use is to pay with the phone bill. I already used 3 months of free premium offer, but on the end of it I didn't pay for the premium and it took me back to the free version. Ok I understand it, but now I want to buy premium and it doesn't schow me to upgrade my any premium account. It schows me to create a new one and I wanna use my phone number as I said, but it says that I already reached the maximum number of subscriptions on this number.. So do I already have a premium account? If yes, where is it? How can I upgrade it?

ps. don't say me that I have to change my payment metode.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy J5

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @66ayn-iyw5_te, welcome to the Community!

To pay by mobile, just follow the steps listed here. If you get the same error, reach out to your service provider to see if you already have a Premium account set up.

Let us know how it goes.

Well, first-thanks for the answer, but second-it shows me that the page you mentioned doesn't exist, so I can't follow any steps😥. And how can I contact with my service provider?😊

Hey @66ayn-iyw5_te.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble loading the page linked above. Try copying the link to an incognito window to see if it works.

In case it doesn't, you should see all the available payment options when buying Premium here. To do so, just click the three dots next to the payment option for a list to pop up. From there, you can choose your service provider, if available, and follow the steps to get Premium.

About contacting your service provider, maybe there's a contact number on your monthly billing, or you can try their website to see if there's a live chat or other contact options.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts