Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

*** Charged premium fee and I didn't fully complete the form

Solved!

*** Charged premium fee and I didn't fully complete the form

I filled out the Spotify premium for students and after I put In my billing details and went next to put In my school work. I just realised I didnt want to pay for it right now, or upgrade right now, so I exited off the website but yesterday you still charged me a fee of $6,00 and I don't have premium access? So you just stole 6$ from me and I want it back 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Broden

If you did not complete the student discount form any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms that the process was canceled, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Broden

If you did not complete the student discount form any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms that the process was canceled, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Have a nice day.

Ok thank you! 

Suggested posts