Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download option disappear after premium subscription

Solved!

Download option disappear after premium subscription

Hello guys. I just pay for Spodify Premium but download button , download option is disapear . Why !? On web base , on my Android phone too .spodify.png

When was Spodify free, the options was there, if you press it , its say " Buy Premium to Download " so i buy it and now its gone !?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, just Google'd around for you to see if there were any issues regarding your problem in the past..

Got this from an older topic. Maybe this might help!

EDIT: You might aswell be sure to check out other playlists.. If you can download those.

wrote:

Hey @chrismo86,

Did you delete the cache while reinstalling?

Try a clean reinstall:

Log out of Spotify and then close the program.

Uninstall

Browse to the cache. The default location should be C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage and delete everything inside the folder.

Delete the folder C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Users\<random numbers-user>\ There is a folder for each profile that has been logged into Spotify on that computer account.

Reinstall.

Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

OK i will try 🙂 For my phone the download options is apear .Maybe the cache was the problem. Thank you .

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, just Google'd around for you to see if there were any issues regarding your problem in the past..

Got this from an older topic. Maybe this might help!

EDIT: You might aswell be sure to check out other playlists.. If you can download those.

wrote:

Hey @chrismo86,

Did you delete the cache while reinstalling?

Try a clean reinstall:

Log out of Spotify and then close the program.

Uninstall

Browse to the cache. The default location should be C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage and delete everything inside the folder.

Delete the folder C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Users\<random numbers-user>\ There is a folder for each profile that has been logged into Spotify on that computer account.

Reinstall.

Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

Marked as solution

OK i will try 🙂 For my phone the download options is apear .Maybe the cache was the problem. Thank you .

Suggested posts