NEXT STEP

How to contact phone support or live chat about subscription

Solved!

How to contact phone support or live chat about subscription

HOW TO CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out via the Community.

Spotify doesn't currently offer phone support, but I'd be happy to help you out here on the Community with any issues you might be having.

You should first go to the relevant Help board for your issue. Visit the Help boards menu and select the one that applies to you.

Be sure to scan the existing topics. If there’s a recent one that’s related to your issue, feel free to contribute to that. Another user, one of the Community Stars, or a Spotify moderator can jump in to assist from there.

If you don’t see a related thread to your issue, feel free to create a new topic by clicking START A TOPIC in the right Help board. Be sure to include a detailed, concise title, along with a good description of your issue.

I'd recommend looking at our Community Newbie Guide for more info about how to use the Community.

I hope this helps!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

80 Replies

Hi - when I click on your 'here' hyperlink it takes me to the Spotify login screen, which doesn't help because I am having trouble logging in. Can someone shre the "Live Chat" direct link, as I was connected twice today and lost the connection with two separate Spotify reps who were trying to help with my subscription. Thanks

You can check out this article https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/. I'm not sure if you can open this though since you can't access your account. But just give it a try

I cannot get any help from Spotify.  No phone number. Their website chat is timing out on their end.  And Facebook chat is not being answered.  Dang!

I have paid Spotify so much money over the years.  I can't believe they have no support.  Kind sir, whoever you are, can you help me get in touch with Spotify?

Hey @user-removed!

That's not cool! Could you let me know if you've received a reply from the SpotifyCares team on Facebook?

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

Hello

Hello @Djgus88! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Is there anything I can help you out with? I'd love to take a closer look if you need help! 😉

Keep me posted!

HuboSpotify Star

Is there a link to the live chat support not anything else, just the live chat!

Hey @AlfiePalmrr! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'd recommend checking out the marked solution at the top of this thread 🙂

Have a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

I don't suppose you can have poor customer service when you have NO customer service. Let this be a lesson to all those other companies that try to make us happy by having good customer service! Spotify, get a clue!

Hey @kevind0905! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I'd recommend checking out the marked solution at the top of this thread 🙂

Hope you're having a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

I have tried everything. It's like dumping into a black hole. The worst part is they violated their own TOS. Probably just going to dump them and go over to Pandora!

I want to cancell the premium service i clicked it by mistake

Hey @mikelwamuti!

You can cancel your Spotify Premium subscription by following the steps on this page. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

Hey @kevind0905!

I've passed this on the Spotify. They might be able to check things out backstage. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information. Let's hope you'll be back rocking soon.

Have a lovely day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Hey there @Huib ! I'm not sure why you guys are getting around the question and don't answer it directly, but I'm also wondering where can I find the live chat support? I've contacted them before (in some magical way) because it is absolutely hard to do.

Basically my one and only question at the moment is guidelines on how to get it touch with the Live Chat Representatives for future reference. 

Thank you!

My offline songs have disappeared, again.

I clean reinstalled spotify last month because my 2000+ offline songs disappeared and I was told there was "no other option". So since it happened again 4 weeks later, I was quite annoyed and somehow managed to magically speak to someone on live chat yesteday (I stumbled upon the option somehow).

He didn't solve my problem, but he said I would be emailed in 24 hours with the solution.

24 hours from the end of our chat was 2 hours ago. Any ideas why Spotify keeps letting me down?

I also need help getting in touch with live chat

I totally agree.  Who wants to wade through tons of minutia when you could talk to a live person.  Good companies understand that!

Yeah me too there are some requests thet cannot be done by the costumers but the spotify representatives itself. The email only gives information to the link to the articles and the tweeter. I cannot use those articles because as i have said only the spotify representatives can do it and thats what i mean

Suggested posts