Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I downloaded Spotify Premium on my Samsung Tablet. The issue is that Spotif PREMIUM is not being rec

Solved!

I downloaded Spotify Premium on my Samsung Tablet. The issue is that Spotif PREMIUM is not being rec

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Spotify Premium is not syncing with my I Phone Still shows FREE subscription

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, after going thru many of the suggestions, it appears I am still having the same issue.  I signed up for the two month free trial which expires in April. I will continue to try to resolve but more than likely I will have to put a stop payment on my subscription. I love the SPOTIFY App but no sense paying for something I am not getting.

Thanks again for the response.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Lobo1964,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

By saying that you're not seeing Premium, you got us thinking that you might be logged into another account on your tablet that doesn’t have it.

It's possible that you have 2 accounts with us. We'd recommend taking a look at this page to see what you can do to locate your second account.

In case you've doublechecked that and you're logged into the correct account but it's still not syncing - let us know, we'll be happy to help out further 🙂 

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Marked as solution

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, after going thru many of the suggestions, it appears I am still having the same issue.  I signed up for the two month free trial which expires in April. I will continue to try to resolve but more than likely I will have to put a stop payment on my subscription. I love the SPOTIFY App but no sense paying for something I am not getting.

Thanks again for the response.

Hi there @Lobo1964,

Thanks for the post.

If you're sure that you've activate a Spotify Premium trial and have subscribed with your payment details, please check your email box for a confirmation email from Spotify about this. It's possible that you're signed up for Premium on another account, associated with another email address or created through Facebook. Do this to avoid possible charges, after the trial expires and your account switches to a regular Premium monthly subscription.

If you haven't entered any payment info and can't find such an email confirmation, that means that most likely you weren't able to subscribe to the Premium offer successfully, and that's why you can't see your Premium features.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts