Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have just upgraded to premium on my Mac but can’t get premium on my iphon

I have just upgraded to premium on my Mac but can’t get premium on my iphon

I had free trial on my iPhone and since it said that I could not upgrade to premium on my iPhone, I upgraded no my Mac. I have the upgrade on my Mac but not on my iPhone. How can I download the premium version to my iPhone?
1 Reply

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

If you're not seeing the Premium benefits on your phone, we'd first recommend logging out and back in twice in a row. This will help sync the info on your account and you should be able to see that you're on Premium.  

In case this doesn't do the trick, it's possible that you're logging into a different free account on your phone. You can try checking the username and email address of the Premium account on your Mac by clicking your profile picture in the upper right corner of the app and clicking "Account". This will open the account overview page on your browser. Click "Edit profile" and you'll be able to see which email address is registered on your Premium account. Make sure to use that one to log in on your phone.

You can also check out this article on how to close a Spotify account and close the free one in order to avoid future confusion, if this is the case. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts