Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I subscribed for the 4 months free plan, but subscription ends in a month

I subscribed for the 4 months free plan, but subscription ends in a month

I got a notification with an offer of 4 months free of premium. I made the option of doing a one time payment. When I check my account it is showing that my subscription will end in only 1 month.
3 Replies

Hi there @User42069yes 

Thanks for reaching out. Make sure to check your account page to make see when the next billing date is. If it's only a month away, then perhaps you didn't follow the correct link and redeemed a normal Premium sub instead of the 4 month offer. You can also check the receipts page on the left-hand side to see when you've last been charged and for how much.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

same with mine, i did click the 4 months free of premium and i see the little receipt thingy that my premium will end in april, 30, 2024 but now its january, 30, 2024 and my spotify premium is expiring in a day.

Hey @keithcadampog,

Thanks for your reply here.

In this case, as mentioned above, we'd suggest you give a look at the receipts of your account, so you can double-check if the offer you mentioned was correctly applied to your account.

If you notice you get just one month, the best way to go would be to contact our Customer Support team, so they can help you check your account. You can find out how to contact them here. Keep in mind, you’d be eligible for most of our offers if you've never been on Premium service before.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts