I trailed premium 60 day offer but it still says I’m on free spotify

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

uk

Device

Macbook pro

My Question or Issue

I have trialled the 60 day premium offer through PayPal but nothing happened. I tried it three times in the end, then had three email replies from PayPal, but no email verification from Spotify. Also, Spotify still says I am on the basic free package. I suppose I may have been scammed? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Um...it's kind of ok. It turned out my son got the deal on his spotify account instead of me for some reason? I'll check out his details cos there must be a conflict somewhere with our two accounts.

Thanks for your help.

James

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Soggyjim.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out 🙂

Have you beneffited from a Premium subscription or a trial before? If so, then unfortunately you are not eligible for another Premium trial. To see the terms and conditions for the 60-day trials, just head here.

However, if this is the first time you are trying to subscribe using this payment method, could you send us a screenshot of the offer that you saw and tried to claim?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Marked as solution

Um...it's kind of ok. It turned out my son got the deal on his spotify account instead of me for some reason? I'll check out his details cos there must be a conflict somewhere with our two accounts.

Thanks for your help.

James

Hey there @Soggyjim,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

It's possible that you were logged in the wrong account when signing up for the deal.

In that case, keep in mind that you won't be eligible to claim the offer again on your account. However, we’re always offering trials or deals where you can get Spotify Premium for a fraction of the regular price, or even free, for a specified time. 

You can find more info here.

Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts