Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! changing country

PlanPremiumCountry US and moved to SADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue since Spotify now available in Suadi Arabia I'm going to change country but I`m afraid that changing countries could delete some songs on my music librar...

• Plan Premium Country  US and moved to SA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  since Spotify now available in Suadi Arabia I'm going t...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pago de suscripción familiar premium

Planpremium familar País MéxicoDispositivosony xperia XA1 PLUSSistema operativoandroid Mi pregunta o problema se supone que le cargaron a la tarjeta de mi mamá el monto de $149 por la suscricpion del plan familar, pero no tenemos el servicio de spoti...

•   Plan premium familar  País  México Dispositivo sony xperia XA1 PLUS Sistema operativo android    Mi pregunta o problema  se supone que le cargaron a la tarj...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount option for college students in middle east ?

PlanFreeCountry EgyptDeviceOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue Recently spotify launched in middle east and I wanted to go premium with my account but I didn't find any discount for college students like the us version so is there a disco...

• Plan Free Country  Egypt Device Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue   Recently spotify launched in middle east and I wanted to go premium with my account b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Student Subscription-Visa Card From Different Country!

PlanPremiumCountry Greece My Question or Issue Hello, so I confirmed that I'm a student in Greece so that I can have the discount on Premium but the thing is that I'm from Cyprus studying here in Greece and my VISA card is from a Cypriot Bank! I can'...

• Plan Premium Country  Greece  My Question or Issue  Hello, so I confirmed that I'm a student in Greece so that I can have the discount on Premium but the thing is that I'm from Cy...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Hello, I've bought Premium for spotify, in my laptop website it shows me that the plan is Premium but in my phone it tells me that its FREE.I use iPhone 8 with the latest update of Spotify app. What could be the problem ?? Thanks in Advance.

•   Hello, I've bought Premium for spotify, in my laptop website it shows me that the plan is Premium but in my phone it tells me that its FREE. I use iPhone 8 with the latest update of Spotify ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Proplem with my subscription

Hi20 days ago I bought Spotify premium from my phone's service provider, the problem is the credit have been deducted from my account, but I haven't got the subscription yet. I have tried deleting the app and installing it again and loging out of the...

• Hi 20 days ago I bought Spotify premium from my phone's service provider, the problem is the credit have been deducted from my account, but I haven't got the subscription yet. I have tried deleting ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription not working after payment

Good Afternoon, I’ve had the same premium Spotify account for almost 3 years and it all of a sudden switched to the free plan. My subscription is still active according to my iTunes account as well as my bank statements. I’ve tried logging out/in, re...

• Good Afternoon,  I’ve had the same premium Spotify account for almost 3 years and it all of a sudden switched to the free plan. My subscription is still active according to my iTunes account as...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought wrong premium subscription

My Question or IssueVersion HiI bought a 12 months of spotify premium account by mistake I wanted to Purchase a family subscription . when I click into subscrptions to cancel there is no way to cancel my account so I can change it to a family account...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or IssueVersion  Hi I bought a 12 months of spotify premium account by mistake I wanted to Purchase a family subscription . when I click into subscrptions to cancel there i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to family premium

RIght now I have a free trial spotify premium account. If I upgrade to a family account will it charge me immediately or after the free trial is up.

• Casual Listener
  •   RIght now I have a free trial spotify premium account. If I upgrade to a family account will it charge me  immediately or after the free trial is up.
  • cgreen92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically logged out of my account and now the email I used is invalid

I was automatically logged out of my premium account and now my email is invalid. This is the second time this happened to me what should I do?

• I was automatically logged out of my premium account and now my email is invalid. This is the second time this happened to me what should I do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account won't let me login

Today when it asked me to login through my Facebook it somehow created a new account. All I have from my old account now is the username it wont let me login because it says it is an inactive account. But I had all my songs and paid for premium on th...

• Today when it asked me to login through my Facebook it somehow created a new account. All I have from my old account now is the username it wont let me login because it says it is an inactive account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my premium account

So this happens out of nowhere, around christmas time I opened my spotify app to listen for some christmas songs and realized that I've been logged out. I then tried to log back in but spotify treats me as if I created a new account. now my premium a...

• So this happens out of nowhere, around christmas time I opened my spotify app to listen for some christmas songs and realized that I've been logged out. I then tried to log back in but spotify t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email accounts

I have a ps4 with one of my yahoo email accounts attached to the console and the spotify app is linked with that email also. I use a tablet for music and I have a different yahoo email account for spotify. I could not use the email account I used on ...

• I have a ps4 with one of my yahoo email accounts attached to the console and the spotify app is linked with that email also. I use a tablet for music and I have a different yahoo email account for sp...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Speaker

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating System My Question or Issue I upgraded to the family premium, and it was supposed to come with a free wireless speaker. I never got an email, or a prompt to order it.

• Casual Listener
  •   PlanPremium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System     My Question or Issue  I upgraded to the family premium, and it was supposed to come with a f...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

no premium on new cellphone

Free/PremiumCountrynetherlands Devicesamsung Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello! im starting to become desperate because I cant get into my premium account anymore on my new cellphone. I already tried al...

• Visitor
  •   Free/Premium Country netherlands   Device samsung  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello!    im start...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution mi cuenta premium aparece como free

Desde que cambie de movil mi cuenta premium cambio a free pero se me sigue hacendo el cobro cada mes.

• Desde que cambie de movil mi cuenta premium cambio a free pero se me sigue hacendo el cobro cada mes.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot on which account i have premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NorwayDeviceHuawei Mate 20 ProOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi. i am so lost in how many accounts i have. i have connected an account into my credit card and i dont remember on which account it is connected to. h...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Norway Device Huawei Mate 20 Pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi. i am so lost in how many accounts i have.  i have conn...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Price Change

PlanPremium With HuluCountry USADeviceGalaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid 8 or 9.0 My Question or Issue So, I subscribed to the Hulu/Spotify premium membership a month ago, with the pretense that I would only be charged $0.99 for the first 3 months. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium With Hulu Country  USA Device Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android 8 or 9.0   My Question or Issue  So, I subscribed to the Hulu/Spotify premium membership a mont...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

Realice el pago y se me cobro los 49 de la suscripcion premium de universitario pero no me da opciones de nada

• Realice el pago y se me cobro los 49 de la suscripcion premium de universitario pero no me da opciones de nada
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM WONT WORK

Hi. I'm having a problem here with my account. I already paid at SM counter but my account says its still free. Hoping for a helpful answer. Andddd those thread of troubleshooting wont work :((

• Hi. I'm having a problem here with my account. I already paid at SM counter but my account says its still free. Hoping for a helpful answer. Andddd those thread of troubleshooting wont work :((
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes