Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

why can't I get premium student?

PlanPremium for StudentsCountry USADeviceIPhone 7Operating SystemIDK My Question or IssueI am 18 and enrolled at a qualified school but spotify says they cannot verify me when I put in my information. Does anyone have any tips? It says you have to be...

•   Plan Premium for Students Country  USA Device IPhone 7 Operating System IDK   My Question or Issue I am 18 and enrolled at a qualified school but spotify says they cannot ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trying to renew my student premium but my college is no longer there?

I've had my student premium since September however I didn't have enough funds to pay for it this month until I was paid so I had to cancel it. Its now a few days later that I'm coming back to renew it and my college (Fife College) is no longer there...

• I've had my student premium since September however I didn't have enough funds to pay for it this month until I was paid so I had to cancel it. Its now a few days later that I'm coming back to renew ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudança de plano

Plano: Spotify Premium Contratei o plano Spotify Premium hoje por engano e gostaria de trocar para o Plano "Premium Familiar", gostaria de saber se tem como abater no valor ja contratado ou terei que pagar o valor integral novamente.

•   Plano: Spotify Premium    Contratei o plano Spotify Premium hoje por engano e gostaria de trocar para o Plano "Premium Familiar", gostaria de saber se tem como abater no valor ja ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and premium family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry CanadaDevicePixel 2Operating System My Question or Issue I was charged the $9.99/mth fee on 12/31/2018 for my premium account, which would renew on 1/31/2019. On 1/2/2019 I upgraded to premium for family and was charged $14....

•   Plan Premium Family Country  Canada Device Pixel 2 Operating System   My Question or Issue   I was charged the $9.99/mth fee on 12/31/2018 for my premium account, whi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Double billed
    Double Charged
    Premium accounts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYMENT ACCOUNT

PlanFreeCountrySpain Device(iPhone 7 )Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue How can I know what corresponds to this payment Spotify P0********* ?

• Plan Free Country Spain  Device (iPhone 7 ) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  How can I know what corresponds to this payment Spotify P0********* <sensiti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subsription

PlanFree/Premium My Question or Issue I have hulu with spotify ,how come Im not eligible to buy ad-ons or live tv theres dicounts on ad-ons i would like to get, how can I do that?

• Plan Free/Premium     My Question or Issue  I have hulu with spotify ,how come Im not eligible to buy ad-ons or live tv theres dicounts on ad-ons i would like to get, how can I do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento Indevido

Olá! O Spotify me dispobilizou um teste de 30 dias, porém pediram para registrar meu cartão. Entretanto, debitaram da minha um mês, sendo que o acordo era debitar só a partir de fevereiro/2019. Gostaria de saber o que fazer para proceder nessa situaç...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá! O Spotify me dispobilizou um teste de 30 dias, porém pediram para registrar meu cartão. Entretanto, debitaram da minha um mês, sendo que o acordo era debitar só a partir de fevereiro/2019. Gosta...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription charged twice in the same month

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceiPhone 6s, Macbook air My Question or IssueHello,I was checking my bank account and I just realized that I got charged twice the same amount (9,99) on the same day that I renewed my premium subscription (on December 1st,...

• Plan Premium Country Spain   Device iPhone 6s,  Macbook air      My Question or Issue Hello, I was checking my bank account and I just realized that I got cha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invited family but they didn't get premium as I have

I invited my family having the premium family account. They got the invitation and could log in, but after login they seem to have received the not premium account. Should we wait until the following payment?

• I invited my family having the premium family account. They got the invitation and could log in, but after login they seem to have received the not premium account. Should we wait until the following...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding family to Student

I have a premium student account. Can I upgrade to Family and add only my husband but still through the Student account? If not what do you recommend?

• I have a premium student account. Can I upgrade to Family and add only my husband but still through the Student account? If not what do you recommend?      
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Price raised without my consent or knowledge

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 My Question or Issue When the time came this month to pay for my account, I didn't have the money to pay but eventually I got there two days later. To my knowledge my account was costing only $9....

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Samsung Galaxy 9   My Question or Issue  When the time came this month to pay for my account, I didn't have the money to pay but even...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ya pague en oxxo

ya pague mi spotyfi y no me da la puta cuanta gratis y es un problema contactarse con ustedes

• ya pague mi spotyfi y no me da la puta cuanta gratis y es un problema contactarse con ustedes
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country

Have moved from New Zealand to Ireland. I am unable to change my country (and hence my credit card details). I have followed the instructions for changing country if you have Spotify Premium. However under 'update details' there is no option to selec...

• Have moved from New Zealand to Ireland. I am unable to change my country (and hence my credit card details). I have followed the instructions for changing country if you have Spotify Premium. However...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account issues

So i pay for a family plan. My man just received a new phone the Note 9. He just noticed today that there was music added to his library that he never listened to. So i looked and for some reason some one elses email linked to his profile which creat...

• So i pay for a family plan. My man just received a new phone the Note 9. He just noticed today that there was music added to his library that he never listened to. So i looked and for some reason som...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium plan switching to Family itself

Second time already my premium plan switches to family on its own, I get to know about it only by email notification that the change has occurred. Any chance of fixing it?Moreover, today I was listening to my fav songs on iPhone se, suddenly some ran...

• Casual Listener
  • Second time already my premium plan switches to family on its own, I get to know about it only by email notification that the change has occurred. Any chance of fixing it? Moreover, today I was list...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for premium account not working in UAE

PlanFree/PremiumCountry: United Arab Emirates Device: iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10.) My Question or Issue: apparently, as per local newspapers, Spotify app for premium account is now available in UAE. Unfortunately when I want to subscribe I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country: United Arab Emirates    Device: iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue: apparently, as per local newspapers, Spotify app for pre...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription issue to premium account in UAE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot change my bank account (I know what I have to do but I can't)

PlanPremiumCountryFrance My Question or IssueHello, I can't change my bank account. I have a new bank account and I want to update it on my profile. However, I can't do it. I've followed the instructions on that page (https://support.spotify.com/be-f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France     My Question or Issue Hello,   I can't change my bank account. I have a new bank account and I want to update it on my profile. However, I can't...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting Premium Account Sellers

Hi @__spo__ I saw a lot of posting for 1 year premium accounts. A number of verified buyers were giving it a thumbs up. Just thought you should know and maybe can do something about it.

• Hi @__spo__   I saw a lot of posting for 1 year premium accounts. A number of verified buyers were giving it a thumbs up. Just thought you should know and maybe can do something abou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unassigned or wrongly assigned premium subscription ?

Hi, I just bought premium subscription from the promo offer for 3 months. Payment went through, got email confirmation but when I login to spotify I still see my account is just free and the premium now costs full price to buy - I lost the option to ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I just bought premium subscription from the promo offer for 3 months. Payment went through, got email confirmation but when I login to spotify I still see my account is just free a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Converting from Premium to Family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS My Question or Issue Hi all,I currently have Premium and my kids have asked me to upgrade to Family so that they too can enjoy Premium (whilst I pay! :)). What is the best way to go about this. Do I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS   My Question or Issue  Hi all,I currently have Premium and my kids have asked me to upgrade to Family so that they to...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes