Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I trailed premium 60 day offer but it still says I’m on free spotify

PlanFree/Premium Countryuk DeviceMacbook pro My Question or IssueI have trialled the 60 day premium offer through PayPal but nothing happened. I tried it three times in the end, then had three email replies from PayPal, but no email verification from...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country uk   Device Macbook pro   My Question or Issue I have trialled the 60 day premium offer through PayPal but nothing happened. I tried it three time...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda con promocion de 3 meses premium

Hola, les comento: El dia de hoy vi en Facebook un anuncio de Spotify con la promocion de 3 meses de premium por $90 pesos "Valido para todos los usuarios" y al ingresar, me llevo a la pantalla de pago, donde me indicaba 3 meses por $9 pesos, y al ca...

• Hola, les comento: El dia de hoy vi en Facebook un anuncio de Spotify con la promocion de 3 meses de premium por $90 pesos "Valido para todos los usuarios" y al ingresar, me llevo a la pantalla de pa...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paypal Won't Work

I've deleted my previous account as it had my full name for my Username which I didn't like; therefore, I made a new account with an anonymous username.Now, the issue is when I try to upgrade to premium it doesn't allow my paypal to go through, which...

• I've deleted my previous account as it had my full name for my Username which I didn't like; therefore, I made a new account with an anonymous username. Now, the issue is when I try to upgrade to pr...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Join To Family Plan

Hi there, I can't join to my cousin's account. I always have this error message "You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help? Read our FAQ." can anyone help me to solve this issue? Thanks!

• Hi there, I can't join to my cousin's account. I always have this error message "You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help? Read our FAQ." can anyone help me to solve this issue? Thanks!
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being Charged for Two Plans

I started using Spotify by signing up for the Student Deal with Hulu. However, I decided to upgrade to Spotify Premium with Hulu to get more content. But I am still being charged for the Student Deal. How can I get rid of that? Anything will help!

•   I started using Spotify by signing up for the Student Deal with Hulu. However, I decided to upgrade to Spotify Premium with Hulu to get more content. But I am still being charged for the Stud...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify in Quebec, Canada.

Why I can’t go premium if I live in Quebec province?

• Why I can’t go premium if I live in Quebec province?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution [Account/Premium] Issue about my account and Premium.

Plan Free/Premium Country Viet Nam My Issue I used my facebook to register for Spotify and forgot about it. And now I registered a new Spotify account using the same email for facebook and succeeded. After that I upgraded my new Spotify to Premium.Th...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Viet Nam  My Issue  I used my facebook to register for Spotify and forgot about it. And now I registered a new Spotify account using the same email...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charges to Globe mobile plan even there are no Premium subscriptions

PlanFree Country Philippines DeviceSamsung J5, iphone 6Operating SystemiOS 10, Android Oreo My Question or IssueHi Spotify keeps on charging my mobile plan on Globe for a year now! Globe confirmed that there are no active subscriptions to Spotify ass...

•   Plan Free   Country  Philippines   Device Samsung J5, iphone 6 Operating System iOS 10, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify keeps on charging m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile kicked out of family plan

My brother got removed from my family plan because of an "unconfirmed adress". And when I try to get him in the plan again he just cant... I dont seem to have something to do, we paid for this month and we want to use the service as we subscribed. Oh...

• My brother got removed from my family plan because of an "unconfirmed adress". And when I try to get him in the plan again he just cant... I dont seem to have something to do, we paid for this month ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change unlimited to premium

PlanUnlimitedCountrySpain Hello, I am an old member of Spotify, I still have an Unlimited account, which is between free and premium.My question is: If I change my plan (family, premium, ...), and for wathever reason I don't like it, Will I be able t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Unlimited Country Spain   Hello, I am an old member of Spotify, I still have an Unlimited account, which is between free and premium. My question is: If I change my plan (family, prem...
  • punegas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remake a premium subscription

I had premium before, then I had to cancel the subscription (I used an italian credit card for it the first time), and now I want to subscribe again but using a Skrill credit card, which is UK based. I can't seem to change my location in the settings...

• I had premium before, then I had to cancel the subscription (I used an italian credit card for it the first time), and now I want to subscribe again but using a Skrill credit card, which is UK based....
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing date

I want to try premium and Spotify says you have a month free for (P129.00). So for example if I subscribed at Nov. 22, when should the next billing be? I am a student and money is a hard thing to earn, thats why Im keeping track of it...

• Casual Listener
  •  I want to try premium and Spotify says you have a month free for (P129.00). So for example if I subscribed at Nov. 22, when should the next billing be? I am a student and money is a hard thing ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Familiar Plan

Plan PremiumCountry BrazilDevice iPhone 6sOperating System iOS Hi guys, i have a question about changing my plan to familiar plan.I'm thinking about change my plan to familiar, but i pay my actual plan a few days ago. Will Spotify charge me only the ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS   Hi guys, i have a question about changing my plan to familiar plan. I'm thinking about change my plan to familiar, but i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

hello, I was charged for the family plan for 3 months but I never bought it. I never wanted it and I had no family on my account

• hello, I was charged for the family plan for 3 months but I never bought it. I never wanted it and I had no family on my account   
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! web content not filtered according account?

Hi!I am searching for a lot of things that actually cause me headache. But you get stuck in a loop. Entering the community, I wat told not to have premium. But I have premium family. Checking my personal information and the help pages, I get lots of ...

• Regular
  •   Hi! I am searching for a lot of things that actually cause me headache. But you get stuck in a loop. Entering the community, I wat told not to have premium. But I have premium family. Checki...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelling gift subscriptions

Hi thereIn the time before Spotify gift cards I bought two subscriptions for two peopleI wish to cancel these gift subscriptionsHow do I go abount doing this so my credit card does not continue to be charged?Thanks

• Hi there In the time before Spotify gift cards I bought two subscriptions for two people I wish to cancel these gift subscriptions How do I go abount doing this so my credit card does not continue...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Don't have access to my account, but card is entered.

I don't have access to account, but card is entered. I had two messages that two payments were declined because I don't have funds on my card.Will charges stop arriving if payments were declined two times?I'm not sure if I can put to my card more tha...

• I don't have access to account, but card is entered. I had two messages that two payments were declined because I don't have funds on my card. Will charges stop arriving if payments were declined tw...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong e-mail associated with account

Premium USA Account created through Facebook My Question or Issue I created my account through Facebook using my e-mail and password from that site. However, on my Spotify account page, it says that my primary e-mail is one that I have never seen or ...

• Premium   USA  Account created through Facebook   My Question or Issue  I created my account through Facebook using my e-mail and password from that site. However, on my Spo...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Hello! Two days ago I hired Spotify premium and told me that they would not charge me until the month ends. Apparently if the charge was made, what can I do? Thanks for your attention

• Hello! Two days ago I hired Spotify premium and told me that they would not charge me until the month ends.  Apparently if the charge was made, what can I do?    Thanks for your att...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes