Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PREMIum plus hulu

Solved!

PREMIum plus hulu

So i already have premium thats charging me $9.99 a month, but there is a thing that gets you premium and hulu for $4.99. If i do that will it replace my existing subscription? Obviously i dont to be paying $9.99 and $4.99. Or do i cancel the one and then add the other?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community @JBednarz03

If you are a college student and will be enrolled into classes when you sign up for Student Premium then you are qualified to pay only 4.99 a month providing that you have student ID with the University. It will ask you to verify with your ID number with SheerID verification. If you dont then you aren't qualify for Student plan with Spotify. However if you are a student and you do switch over then the you would have to follow these steps. 

Log into spotify.com and click on "Profile" on the top left corner and click "Account" Once you have done that you will see categories on the left side of your screen and then you will ahve to click on "Subscription" Once you click there it will show your current Spotify Premium. Click on Change or Update and it will take you to the Plans and you select the one you want.

Once you get the Student Premium, you would have to sign up with Hulu unless you already have an account with them. After that, you will have to connect the both Spotify account and Hulu account together so then it recognizes that you are paying for the bundle. 

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

If you liked the answer i gave you please give it a Like

If this answer gave you a solution to your question please mark it as Solved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community @JBednarz03

If you are a college student and will be enrolled into classes when you sign up for Student Premium then you are qualified to pay only 4.99 a month providing that you have student ID with the University. It will ask you to verify with your ID number with SheerID verification. If you dont then you aren't qualify for Student plan with Spotify. However if you are a student and you do switch over then the you would have to follow these steps. 

Log into spotify.com and click on "Profile" on the top left corner and click "Account" Once you have done that you will see categories on the left side of your screen and then you will ahve to click on "Subscription" Once you click there it will show your current Spotify Premium. Click on Change or Update and it will take you to the Plans and you select the one you want.

Once you get the Student Premium, you would have to sign up with Hulu unless you already have an account with them. After that, you will have to connect the both Spotify account and Hulu account together so then it recognizes that you are paying for the bundle. 

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

If you liked the answer i gave you please give it a Like

If this answer gave you a solution to your question please mark it as Solved.

Suggested posts