Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payed twice

Payed twice

Hello, I don't know what to do. I first payed with my phone for a couple months then like 3 or 2 weeks ago i bought a Gift Card and Used it at my computer for the same account. It said you're Spotify payment was succesfull and at my phone it said you're payment didn't work and I bought it again with my phone and ist still said you're payment didn't work yesterday my Spotify Premium was terminated. Now everything is gone and I payed 20€.
Screenshot_2017-07-26-11-43-58.png
9 Replies

Hi @mrhappyfoot, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It looks like you have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I do have two accounts but only one where I bought Premium. So I payed twice for one account. Thank you for you're reply but ist didn't work.

(I logged in at the second account but there was no Premium as well)

Ok @mrhappyfoot,

When we subscribe to Premium, Spotify sends us an e-mail with the purchase receipt. It contains the information about it, including usermane.

Please double check if you're logging in with the correct credentials (log out and then back in).

If not, the charges won't go through -- they'll be refunded within the next few days. When it happens, you can try again, this time using different browsers in your computer.

BittencourtSpotify Star

It did Work

But the second payment did go through. I didn't received it.
Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-14-50.png

Good, we are getting there 🙂

Please check here if your next billing date is in about two months time.

If it's not, I'm sure the second charge will be refunded soon.

Anyway, you can get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star

I think the payment went through
nothing Happened till now

Hey @mrhappyfoot,

Do you mean both payments?

BittencourtSpotify Star

Yes

I see. Well, you can request a refund for that one.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts