I have been trying for 2 days to cancel my premium account.
1. Cleared cache from browser
2. Restarted desktop after clearing cache
3. Tested with four browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge, Safari)
4. Tested in Incognito
5. Tried on a desktop computer, iPad, and on 3 phones (iPhone and 2 Androids).
6. I do not have any subscriptions on iTunes or google play account.
No luck, I can't cancel my subscription! Always takes me back to account page and says: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."
I started the subscription with a desktop using a gift card but I know my credit card is on file because it will allow me to upgrade to the premium for family and shows me the last 4 digits of my credit card. I do not want to be charged in 3 days when my subscription renews.