NEXT STEP

Problem with Billing Email

Problem with Billing Email

Plan

Family/Premium

Country

Brazil

My Question or Issue

I am trying to deactivate my old email, so I'm transferring all my accounts to the new one. The thing is my Spotify account's email is already the new one, but I keep receiving my Spotify Receipts in the old one, even though it is nowhere to be found in my Spotify account settings, etc.  I wanted to receive these Receipts in my new email adress, but I can't find a way to change it. Anybody got any clues how to proceed about that?

2 Replies

Hey, @Allgoodastic 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

Actually, the email address you get the receipts from is the one you set up when you started your Premium subscription. A possible solution here would be to update your billing information on your account overview page. You can get more information about how to do this process here:

Let me know how it goes. Stay awesome! 🙂

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 🇧🇷

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Allgoodastic,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

If you're still receiving the receipts on the old email address, it might be worth checking if you have a second Spotify account registered with it. If that's the case, you'll need to update the address from within that account by following this guide.

If you have any other questions related to this issue, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

We hope this helps.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts