Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Family subscription gone?

Spotify Premium Family subscription gone?

Hello,

usually Im paying for a Premium Family subscription. Now our apps and the Browser Login are stating that I dont have Premium anymore.

My last payment was 23.10.2023, in my mailbox a mail states "You have agreed to the new price for Premium Duo".
So Im a bit lost on how this happend. I couldnt for the love of god find any "direct" support from Spotify itself so I post here.

Best wishes

Stefan

35 Replies

Genau so ist es bei mir auch. Ich hab im Oktober die Bestätigung bekommen, dass ich dem neuen Preis zugestimmt habe und jetzt wurden alle Family Accounts auf die Gratis Version zurück gesetzt. Wäre schön,  wenn man hier Hilfe erhalten könnte.

Same here. In my account i can see an invoice datet to 20.11.2023 but all my family members got a mail, that i have stopped Premium, which is not correct.

There is a very hidden contact form:
https://support.spotify.com/de/contact-spotify-support/
But this chat told me, waiting time is longer than normal and even after 30 minutes (they announced 24 minutes) there is still no response.

My wife and I encountered the same issue today, just with the Premium Duo plan. 

If I would have seen your post, I would have not posted mine, but in the end the more the issue is posted the quicker they may resolve the issue. 

Ive lost all premium access as part of a CURRENT family plan. Just as I was happy to say that the bugs have been fixed!! *face palm* WTS-potify!? I need this fixed NOW ::: for work later on TODAY, I rely on this app for my playlists to provide my clients music to work out to. Sincerely without fathom

Gleiches Problem hier mit Family Abo, zugestimmt und nun rausgeflogen 

mwagenbr_0-1700661129796.png

Hi Stefan,

you can contact the support here: https://support.spotify.com/de/contact-spotify-support/

There is a chat with a bot first, but you can reach a human person later on.

I have the same issue with my account. Payment should happened on the 19th but it didn't . They told me to wait, because this issues was escalated to "higher" team. Hopefully they can fix that.  The other solution is, to switch to a new Family Plan with the new price, we have agreed some weeks ago, and invite all Family Members again. But in the email I received, after accepting the new price, they said that the new price is shown on the January invoice. Not in November nor December. So still two month with the old price. If I change the plan now to Family I have to pay the new price, 3 Euros more.

Cheers

Michael

Bei mir das gleiche Problem!

Plötzlich ist mein Spotify Premium Account einfach weg, obwohl gestern die letzte Zahlung raus ging.

Gibt es eine Info woran das liegt und wann das Problem gelöst wird?

Same. Ich nutze die kostenlose Version, bis das Ding gelöst wird. Ich wusste gar ned, dass die so ätzend ist.

same here, hopefully will be fixed very fast 

I have the same problem, in the morning everything worked as usual with premium, then at about 1 pm i lost the premium features even though i have an invoice for the full old premium duo price in my account. the money was not taken from my bank account yet but it is still very annoying, especially because it is completely impossible to reach anyone for support, the bot never connects me to a humen, but either just closes the conversation and asks for a review or it just sais "An advisor is best to help with this" but then nothing happens

Ja bei mir auch heute morgen ging es noch und auf einmal nicht mehr -.- 😡

I have the same issue and I just got charged yesterday. Everything was working fine this morning too. I send an email to the support team as the bot tried to tell me that I didn't have a paid subscription. 🤣

Same here, I'm glad I'm not the only one, at the same time this sucks, I don't want to 'get premium' again and pay double if spotify isn't able to fix this... 

Same here. Has anybody been able to reach the support?

I talked to someone from their support team over chat after waiting for a bit. Here's what they said:

"Dazu haben wir nur eine allgemeine Information, dass es an einer internen technischen Störung liegen können, das wird aber momentan überprüft."

"...Es ist auch vielleicht besser, ein bisschen abzuwarten"

wie bist du überhaupt beim support durchgekommen? bei mir endet dass immer mit "Wende dich damit am besten an eine*n Berater*in." oder damit dass ich es später nochmal versuchen soll

Gleiches Problem hier. Zahlung für Family premium Abo ging vorgestern raus, heute morgen plötzlich kein Premium Account mehr und alle Mitglieder haben eine Mail bekommen ich hätte das Abo gekündigt (was ich natürlich nicht getan hab …) 

Ich bin auch betroffen. Ich habe vor 3 Stunden zwei E-Mails an den Support geschrieben. Im Chat heißt es immer, dass alle Berater beschäftigt sind. Heute morgen ging es noch. Seit dem Nachmittag wurden alle aua dem Family Abo auf das "Free" zurückgestuft. Keine Kündigung und Zahlung wurde erst gestern angewiesen. Ich hoffe das wird schnell gefixt...

So support just got back to me. They told me that I had a charge back on my bank account and that was why my subscription got automatically cancelled. I am very very confused because I never issued a charge back. So I now have to resubscribe apparently.

Suggested posts