Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify can not get premium membership

Solved!

Spotify can not get premium membership

The problem with getting Spotify Premium is that the problem says the payment failed. There is money on the card but I can not help the membership.

0da60594-09a6-4094-ae9b-4a90f89b0552.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @tb2dnm, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this guide to payment problems right here”Payment troubleshooting” Please get back to me here if that doesn’t work for you. Thanks!

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @tb2dnm, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this guide to payment problems right here”Payment troubleshooting” Please get back to me here if that doesn’t work for you. Thanks!

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

I'm having this exact same problem. I've tried everything, cancelling my whole family premium, using incognito mode, tried 4 different credit cards (that all have money on them and are suitable for internet use), checked I have the right country. It just says payment failed. What could be wrong?

I am so unhappy that I have the same problem with the same spotify urgent help please ...

Hey @heta123 and @tb2dnm,

did you already contact your bank and ask if the card meets those requirements?

If it does, you should try to delete cache/cookies from your browser and try again in a PC using an incognito window.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts