Plan

Now Free, trying to be Premium

Device

Galaxy j8

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Android (latest)

My Question or Issue

As you can see in the screenshot, it doesnt accept my credit card, and i dont know why. I do have money for that. If it matters it's direct card (i think it may be called debit visa in some countries), but i know it's not problem because i use it for netflix.

Any idea or solution?

20180907_225340.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Elad2,

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board.

Hope this helps!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sadly it didn't help. Any suggestions that are not written in what you
linked me to?

Hey @Elad2,

In that case, try opening the upgrade page in an incognito window. We also suggest trying with a different payment method if possible. If not, your bank should be able to check what's going on and why your payments can't go through.

Note: If you’re currently subscribing to Premium with one of our payment partners (such as iTunes, or your mobile/broadband provider), you can contact that company for information about your payments. 

We hope that helps!

That didn't help too.. I know my bank account is fine because I already use Netflix and it doesn't do these issues.

I guess I'll connect my credit card to my father's PayPal account to fix the issue.

Hey again @Elad2,

Sorry to hear it didn't work, but let us know if it helps using another payment method. 

Keep us posted.

Suggested posts