Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify gift cards in canada?

Solved!

Spotify gift cards in canada?

Hi!

I would like to know if spotify gift cards are available in canada? I live at montreal and i failed to see them in store.

If they are available, where can i get them? 

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jimfear666,

I'm afraid it's not possible to purchase physical Spotify gift cards in Canada right now.

I'd recommend checking out e-cards: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/purchase/ecards/

I hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jimfear666,

I'm afraid it's not possible to purchase physical Spotify gift cards in Canada right now.

I'd recommend checking out e-cards: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/purchase/ecards/

I hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

They are missing out on a huge opportunity, since the Google home products went on sale everywhere is sold out & ebery day at work we are ased for 'spotify gift cards'.

Looks like someone dropped the ball in marketing!

I would have to agree that somone(s) at Spotify missed the target big time for this holiday season, and the last... ...and the last.  But especially this year with the relentless releases of digital home assistants.  I scoured the net, but alas - no physical gift cards.  I've been loading my parents up on smart home products and was going to get them on to digital music streaming this year, but sending an email with the information does not have the same impact of a physical package to open up on Christmas.  "Dad - open your present!  OK.  Now check your email.  Oh, its not there?  Hit refresh.  OK - lets check again in a bit."

Suggested posts