Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

Solved!

Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

cnshannon37
Casual Listener

I am a Starbucks Partner. We have been provided a free Premium membership to Spotify, however the link I was given "www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners" does not work. Does anybody know how I can redeem my membership? Thank you for your help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Adam
Roadie

Hey @cnshannon37 I've just checked and this link should work for you. Enjoy Premium!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

40 Replies

jessayjae

I’m also a Starbucks partner that was just hired in 2017 and is having the same problem! I have done everything possible to fix this but nothing is working! 

rgsheehy2000

I have been a spotify premium listening for over and year now, however when I got the job to be a Starbucks Partner five months ago I was so psyched for the free Spotify Premium. Up until this morning it was working just fine until I log on into the app and it started playing adds and switched me to the free spotify. I tried link back my numbers on the Starbucks Partner and Spotify website but all I got was "this user does not exist". I don't know what is going on but please fix this immediatly. 

jesseycarrillo

Hi,
I'm a starbucks partner and I recently connected my Spotify account about a month and a half ago and it was working fine. But just recently it stopped playing premium and went to the "free" version. I've tried re-linking the account, although it just says something's wrong.

jpagunsan
Casual Listener

yeah I just had this problem too and I'm confused

YanYe

I want to enjoy my hulu and Spotify premium combo but I also don’t want to pay for my premium anymore as a Starbucks employee...is there a way to get the discount on hulu and Spotify taken care of? 

Taylorscarey12
Every time I try to set up my Starbucks with Spotify this is what I see
IMG_7911.PNG

danwal675
Casual Listener

Having the same issue here. I don't know what information I'm inputting could be wrong and it's annoying me

2017-07-03.png

moorejohnathan8
Thank you for the premium membership.. From a Starbucks partner

amita815

Every time I try and get spotify premium as a starbucks partner, which I have been for over a year, it tells me that there was an error and to check that the information I entered is correct. No matter what I try it keeps telling me the same thing and I dont know what else to try.  

supresmooth
Casual Listener
I had Spotify premium through Starbucks previously. I haven't had a break in employment, yet my premium membership was removed and I had to re-enroll. However, I've been paying taxes on a benefit I haven't been receiving for several months. Isbt that illegal?

chivas23

namesregine
does canadian partners have free spotify yet?

moffitthe

Hey, 

My premium lapsed, and the provisioning thing won't let me re-verify. I've been trying for a month. I call Starbucks and they tell me to contact Spotify. I contact Spotify and send them screenshots of the whole thing, and they tell me to contact Starbucks. It doesn't say that my partner number, or any of my other information is incorrect, just that "something went wrong. Please try again later." I  have logged out of all of my devices, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've tried from my phone, tablet, and laptop. Did Spotify terminate their partnership with Starbucks, forget to tell everyone, and then only cancel it on my account?

Johnfredricks
Same bro

Chelsea25marie
Is anyone having trouble with their global username? Thats what isnt working for me and non of the starbucks call center people know how to fix it

user-removed
Not applicable
Make sure all of your devices are logged out of your Spotify account when you go in to set up premium.

Beckypanda96
People, poeple, people... It's is not free Spotify... When you sign up they immediately deduct $8.00 from your paycheck. If you don't beleive me check your paycheck (if you have immediate deposit idk how you would be able to check that) but I get my check in person and I said Spotify and I had had $8.00 taken away from my check!!!

user-removed
Not applicable
Most if not all of this amount is reimbursed before you are taxed. Read your pay stub carefully and talk to your manager if any of it is unclear or if you believe it is wrong!

mxs4235

Has this been made available to Canadian partners yet? I try to register and it says it's not available in my country yet but I could have sworn we were told we could pair up our Spotify accounts. 

kaitosaman

Im a starbucks partner, I tried everything, I know both my account numbers and details. It never goes through. Kelp

SUGGESTED POSTS