Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching to a family plan, how do i transfer my playlist from an individual account???

Switching to a family plan, how do i transfer my playlist from an individual account???

As the title says, I am currently in a premium individual plan. If I switch to a family plan how do i transfer the playlists and saved songs? Thx!

2 Replies

Hey @Citi,

All you have to do is upgrade at https://spotify.com/family. There's no need to transfer any of your stuff because you will still be using the same account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having a similar problem but the solution suggested here does not work. I had a 6 month premium Spotify membership as part of a deal on a new phone contract. It expired and Rogers was going to charge me more than the membership costs if purchased directly through Spotify, so I cancelled it. Rogers had opened my Spotify membership under an email address I don't use anymore. When I opened a new account with a different email address, even though I had gone on to my old account with the old emai address and put in a change of email address on the old account, I still can't access my songs and playlists accummulated over the 6 mths....   Is there a way to fix this?

Suggested posts