Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Cancel Subscription Due to an Old and Inactive Promo

Unable to Cancel Subscription Due to an Old and Inactive Promo

Greetings to anyone from Spotify.

Basically, my problem is that I'm unable to apply for the Family Plan due to being locked into a promo by Globe Telecom (It was a free 3 month offer for one of their plans). The thing is that it's been years since that promo started and ever since then, I've been paying my monthly subscription using a credit card.

I've already tried cancelling my "subscription" through Globe but since I'm not actually paying for the subscription using their service, nothing happens.

Kindly inform me as to how to fix this so that my family and I can avail for the Family Plan.

Thanks!

4 Replies

Hey @Bartisaur,

What does it say on the following page: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/?

Let me know. 

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify.png

In this case, you need to reach out to Globe regarding any subscription-related issues. 

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Alright. I'll try calling them instead of trying the cancel through SMS / text option.

I just find it weird that it's still reflecting under Globe when the 3 month trial promo expired 2 years ago and when I've been paying with a credit card without any ties with Globe all this time.

Suggested posts