Unable to add user to Duo Plan

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Serbia

Device

iPhone 11

My Question or Issue

My wife is unable to join my Duo Plan via invitation, the issue is that our address (although exactly the same on both sides) returns as unmatched on her phone, somehow...
I would appreciate some help in resolving this, otherwise I don't see a solution other than unsubscribing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks... 

Well, I've resolved this by entering a "simpler" address, without any special characters from Serbian alphabet. The address matching thing is just wonky, I'd say...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

When it comes to issues with address, there are common reasons why it happens.

1. The address doesn't match the country of the account you are trying to add. Since your address is Serbia, make sure that the country or region on your wife's account is Serbia [RS].

JBayudz_0-1667780827155.png

2. The address is not verified. Manually type-in the address, click find, and then confirm if the address is correct.

3. You may wanna check if the device being used is connected to a VPN. Spotify do not recommend using VPN as it causes different problems such as like this.

Let me know if it's not yet working.

Marked as solution

Thanks... 

Well, I've resolved this by entering a "simpler" address, without any special characters from Serbian alphabet. The address matching thing is just wonky, I'd say...

Suggested posts