Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is the customer service sub par?

Why is the customer service sub par?

Starting off I got an email that my account email got switched. I clicked the link that sent me to a page to tell customer support that it got switched. I did not get an answer for about 2 days. Mind you I pay for a premium subscription. So these are days that I am basically losing my own money. I'm paying for something that I keep getting hacked out of. I changed my password and 2 days later I am hacked AGAIN. Like how about you add some additional security. I now have to write in another ticket that my accounts email got switched again, and wait forever for them to correct the issue AGAIN. I write them an email and I don't get a reply for days. 

Who knows what kind of information this guy can obtain from them just gaining access to my account. Obviously if its that easy to bypass spotify's shotty service. I have never had this issue with Apple Music. I feel like Apple music is BY FAR inferior to Spotify so this hurts to say, but man....

I really want to cancel my subscription. I have had spotify for probably 3-4 years now. 

This isn't really a question. More of a rant. I guess the question is Why is Spotify's customer service so poor?

1 Reply

Hey @Stalebredd! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I wouldn't say the Spotify Support is bad... It's hard for them because they deal with thousands of e-mails and chats besides from yours, so they may delay in answer or maybe even not reply because of the massive amounts of e-mails!

That's where us (the Spotify Rising, Rock and Top Stars) come in to try on helping you out with the most issues possible so we can assist the Spotify CS.

If you need anything, you can just stop by and we'd be glad to assist you on everything we can or send you over to CS if it's beyond our control

Also, about what you mentioned before, when it comes to network vulnerability... No one is safe! It could be Spotify-sided issue, or yours. One never knows the culprit until it actually is discovered!

Thank you very much for your feedback, it'll help us (Stars) and Spotify know where we need to improve!

If you need anything, please let me know!

Suggested posts