NEXT STEP

cant update payment info.

cant update payment info.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

My billing date is coming in 6 days. I just got new credit card, since old one expired. But when i try to update the card in my account settings, it says that "Something went wrong. Please try again, or go to our support." I tried the day i activated new card, and now its 2 days later still same message. I tried on different devices, same result.

3 Replies

Hey there @alexefi

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

If you tried updating your payment card across different devices and this didn't help we can recommend trying in a private/incognito window. This will make sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache.

In case the private browser session doesn't do the trick for you, try again in a browser different than your preferred one.

If you still experience the same after performing these steps, it's a good idea to get in touch with the card issuer. They can confirm for you if the new credit card is enabled for processing of recurring payments. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.  

Thanks for reply. Just tried again to same result. Tried on 2 different PC, on the phone. Tried via firefox, chrome.

Hi there @alexefi,

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying out our suggestions! 

In this case you can contact support so they can take a look backstage and give you more info on what's going on.

Let us know how it goes! 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts