Free (Premium not working!)

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I went premium on Jan 2018 after 2 yrs of free. Because my card expired, payment of July went wrong. Trying to update my paying method with my new card details (same name, Institution, card n, just different exp date), the page prompts me with - payment method and country don't match- . But I still live in Italy and the card is working for any other billing . I tried to go back to Free and re-register for Premium  but it's still not working... any clues? Thanx

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @billyj, thank you for you reply and sympathy 🙂  I tried with 2/3 different devices (PC, Mac, another smartphone) and incognito mode... nothin really worked... I also checked out for any anomaly in my bank account, afraid that my card was cloned abroad 😮 ...nothing strange! I ended changing my payment method, which eventually worked!

Appreciate your help, anyway, thank you very much, have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @galex73, welcome to the community!

Sorry for any frustrations. Please go ahead and try this again on another device or another browser/incognito mode 🙂

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hi @billyj, thank you for you reply and sympathy 🙂  I tried with 2/3 different devices (PC, Mac, another smartphone) and incognito mode... nothin really worked... I also checked out for any anomaly in my bank account, afraid that my card was cloned abroad 😮 ...nothing strange! I ended changing my payment method, which eventually worked!

Appreciate your help, anyway, thank you very much, have a nice day!

@galex73 -

You’re welcome 🙂 Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts