Device

(lap top

Operating System

(windows ten

My Question or Issue

27 Replies

@chappie20

It looks like your account is on Free.

If you still believe you have Premium on your mobile (you should also be able to download your playlists and use the high quality audio stream), then you might have 2 accounts. One account used on mobile and the other on desktop.

I really recommend following the steps in this article to find out the username in both your Samsung and PC.

These tips are super easy! 🙂
If the usernames appear different from one another, then you definitely have 2 separate accounts.

Keep me posted!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hi there I have no files from spotify on my lap top  and I use the same email on android as phone to sign in.

Hey @chappie20

Did you find your username from your mobile's cache? If yes, could you try this instead of your email for logging in on your laptop? 🙂

Also, if you do have Premium on mobile, you should be able to listen offline (download music) as well as access the highest audio quality.

Is this email you're using the only one? If not, I recommend trying out the first step in this article. It's also possible that Spotify emails might end up in spam/junk emails or under 'Promotions' or similar sections, so make sure to check those too.

Keep me in the loop!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi yes Ifound my email that I used to sign in on my cell and now everthing is working. Thank you for all of your help. Sorry about the hassle to get here, and for your patience through out this .Thank you once again Isabel.

Did u use a mobile-phone-tracker.org on Android for monitro somebody? Can u tell me how It is work?

Can u say something about a https://mrecorder.com/ mobile recorder on Android? How does it work with other applications?

Hi there I do not know anything about the recorder on android . Sorry.

hello sorry I am noot able to help you.Sorry

Suggested posts