Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

signed up for 0.99 CAD/month trial, but charged regular

signed up for 0.99 CAD/month trial, but charged regular

I've signed up for 0.99/CAD trial, but was charged regular subscription fee of 9.99.

Is there a way to fix this?

7 Replies

I have a similar issue, where I was charged for the correct value the first month, but now under my account info, says i'll be charged for the regular price already, instead of 2 more months of .99

Any help?

I just noticed today that my subscription (which I was charged $9.99 when I wasnt supposed to) won't provide me with the right services..

I still have ads popping up between songs and what not

Is there a way that I can actually talk to a representative?

This is probably because you've bought an offer like this before. If you've already "tested out Premium", you can't buy a special offer like this again. Hope this helps.

If I bought the 9.99 for 3 months suscription am I able to cancel after those 3 months ?

I came across that information, so I double checked my reciept/subscription section a few days ago. No receipts, history of transaction whatsoever...

Infact, when I look at my subscription, it says "You're currently Spotify Free. With Free, you'll hear ads, and you won't be able to listen offline, or play on-demand on mobile. Come back to Premium anytime you like."

Happened to me too. Contacting Spotify 

How do you contact spotify??!

The only option they give is to twit them, yet I dont even have a twitter account... 😞

Suggested posts