Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

in-our-headphones-03.jpg

In Our Headphones: February 2021

Jeremy

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all good 🙂

Here's comes another blog post about what's been inspiring music in our headphones this month.

First of we have @Ivan. This is what Ivan had to say about his song: This is a new wave track by the German band Hubert Kah which I accidentally found during a party at my place with closest friends. We kind of got hooked on this track and especially the video, which takes place in something like a bar where everyone looks quite inadequate and the atmosphere is absurd to say the least. I could only explain this with the 80s stylistics. 

spotify:track:7llbvbNBbKAlk7y8k7om7m

He also wanted to share this song:

spotify:track:74uGhWp4BYpjFj1V2DzgoO

Next up we have @Mario - I chose this one since I've been listening to it pretty much on repeat through the end of this month. I find it extremely soothing and cathartic. It's been like good company 🙂

spotify:track:58wyJLv6yH1La9NIZPl3ne

We also have @Elena that's been sharing some songs with us this month. This is what she had to say: This month I have been listening to mostly old favorite songs that have been in my playlists for a long time. They bring a sense of peace and calmness in an already hectic environment.

spotify:track:0nIYFWRMYGKnoKzZgmvzUU

spotify:track:3EXL31rPC35pLYdZ8fQz5P

spotify:track:5Xak5fmy089t0FYmh3VJiY

Next up we have @Katerina. This is what she wanted to share about her songs - All three are Discover Weekly suggestions. I'd grown bored of what I was listening to and thankfully DW scooped in and gave some great suggestions.

She recognize this song from TikTok:

spotify:track:5bs8OXiOt4BPF2FAnRFP1u

This is her favorite so far. It's very unique and gives her dancing vibes:

spotify:track:58HvfVOeJY7lUuCqF0m3ly

Kate also wanted to share this song with us:

spotify:track:6nMsrRnsNPzUF3Bv25mwyF

We also have @Xenia who's sharing what's been in her headphones. This is what she had to say: No idea why, but the song just got randomly stuck in my head. Remember seeing the video on MTV and instantly loved it.

spotify:track:1qECfN9bIONVszzWTKVhKB

Xenia also wanted to share these songs:

spotify:track:6GgIBYNyvYz52tM4BYpl7n

spotify:track:3wfkdtquJATkY8JuvsI9lA

Lastly we have myself. 

The song I've chosen is Doja Cat -Streets. I've found out about this song due to some TikTok trends and It's been stuck with me for the whole month. I really love the vibe

spotify:track:60ynsPSSKe6O3sfwRnIBRf

You can check out the full playlist here:

spotify:playlist:6lv6DjjryalvuDqg0oirRb

Thank you everyone for sharing what's been in your headphones this month.

I hope that you all will enjoy the shared music. I definitely will!

Take care and we'll see each other next month 🙂

7 Comments