Premium

Country

UK

Device

Android and Desktop

Operating System

Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, so there are some greyed out tracks in this album: spotify:album:7rnwwYTuvZB1lu1kz8yT6B

This would not surprise me if it were not for the fact that for the 8th symphony in this album, two movements play just fine and the rest are greyed out. This makes no sense, for if any copyright issues were a problem, the whole symphony would be affected? It is also strange, since all the tracks played fine a year ago, and all the recordings on the album were made at least 40 years ago.

I tried contacting Spotify about it but I got the most useless copied and pasted reply I've ever seen, 3 times in a row now.

Thanks for your help

1 Reply

Hi there @Austin38,

thanks for reaching out !

First of all i would like to start by saying that any content related issues should be posted on the "Content Questions" section of the community.

In the future, if you're unsure of where to post, feel free to read the community guidelines.

To your question, i would recommend asking a friend using Spotify in the same country to check if the content is available for them.

If it isn't, please make sure to read the missing content support page here.

Furthermore, you can always use the "Local Files" feature to add your legal content to the app.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Suggested posts