Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix switches / swaps around

Daily Mix switches / swaps around

I have a premium plan and my Daily Mixes keep switching around. For example Daily Mix 1 was house music, but has suddenly switched to the music my kids listen to (pop) and then the house music moved to DM5. 

Today DM4 is now house music (moving from DM5). 

I sync Spotify on my Garmin so its pretty annoying that after a sync then when I start running, it ends up being the wrong music playlist 

2 Replies

I am seeing a similar issue- yesterday my Daily Mix 3 was Latin pop and Daily Mix 4 was some soundtrack music. Today, the UI was showing me that they were the same, but when I clicked on Daily Mix 3, it was playing soundtrack music, and Daily Mix 4 was playing the Latin pop. I'm not sure if it's a caching issue, or some issue where the UI and the server aren't in sync? I also noticed that it was when I was switching between devices, so maybe some sync issue there? Yesterday I was listening to Daily Mix 3 on my phone but then today on my computer, I played Daily Mix 3 and it was really playing the playlist intended for Daily Mix 4.

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.06.51 PM.png

Hey @Crazy4ker and @soso4729,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Please not that the Daily Mixes and other content in the Made for You section get updated regularly. This means that a certain Mix could change the artist and genres it's composed of, based on your music library and listening activity. If a version comes up that you particularly like, we recommend that you copy over all songs to separate playlist.

The Mixes should however be consistent across your devices. If that's not the case, we recommend you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope this helps. The Community is here if you have any questions. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts