Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting Playlist from Library

Deleting Playlist from Library

Premium Plan - Android - Samsung a14

When I delete an album or a playlist from my library, it does delete, but it still shows up in the six highlighted playlists at the top of the my library page.

Just annoying.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.

Premium Plan - Android - Samsung a14

When I delete an album or a playlist from my library, it does delete, but it still shows up in the six highlighted playlists at the top of the my library page.

Just annoying.

1 Reply

It sounds like you're experiencing a syncing issue with your Spotify app where deleted albums or playlists still appear in the highlighted section of your library. Here are some steps to resolve this:

1. Log Out and Log In:

• Log out of your Spotify account on your device, then log back in. This can refresh the app and clear any syncing issues.
  2. Clear Cache:

• Go to Settings in the Spotify app.
    • Scroll down and select Storage.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
  3. Update Spotify:

• Ensure your Spotify app is updated to the latest version. Check for updates in the Google Play Store.
  4. Reinstall Spotify:

• Uninstall the Spotify app from your device.
    • Restart your device.
    • Reinstall Spotify from the Google Play Store.
  5. Sync Across Devices:

• Make sure you're logged into the same Spotify account on all your devices. Sometimes, discrepancies can occur if there's a mix of different accounts or if the app isn't properly synced across devices.
  6. Contact Support:

• If the issue persists, contact Spotify Support for further assistance. They can help investigate and resolve any account-specific issues.

By following these steps, the deleted albums or playlists should no longer appear in the highlighted section of your library.

Suggested posts