Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting a song from Spotify Wrapped

Deleting a song from Spotify Wrapped

Hello all.

Spotify Wrapped is upon us. It is a feature I really like and look forward to every year. 

Unfortunately I recently fell asleep to a track I really dislike that was playing silently. It played for 10 hours straight and it became my most listened song ever. It kind of ruins the Wrapped experience.

I am hoping there is an option to remove the track from my listening history. Does someone know if there is such a feature? 

Thanks in advance. 

DokterKokosnoot.

2 Replies

Hey there @DokterKokosnoot!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

I'm afraid that there isn't an option to remove songs from the listening history yet. We have an idea for this here. We also have one about being able to edit Wrapped here. It's still being looked by Spotify and open for voting even with the current Not Enough Votes status.

Also Wrapped doesn't include all listening history from the year, usually the cut off date for collecting info is earlier than the time the playlist comes out but that varies by year. If you've listened to the song very recently it's possible that it won't be included.

Hope this info helps.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is also a problem for me, because my daughter listens to music on my Spotify account. I want to know what my Spotify wrapped is without Bluey or Disney music! 

Suggested posts