Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Each third track in my liked playlist is suddenly UNLIKED

Each third track in my liked playlist is suddenly UNLIKED

Hello,

I need help with restoring my LIKED SONGS playlist as I've noticed that for some reason each THIRD song in it is UNLIKED.  That's around three thousand tracks were simultaneously pruned.

That's very annoying as I've gathered it and carefully selected the list throughout years and to restore it it will take me some time... if possible at all!. Why Spotify allows some unknown glitch to intrude and mess with my playlists? I'm paying a premium subscription to the service so why Spotify thinks it is OK to deliberately CORRUPT my data?!?!?!? 

N.

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

iphone, pc

Operating System

iOS, Windows

6 Replies

and now the unliked track area just disappearing from the list?

Capture.PNG

Before it was

5E935282-1BD4-4289-A7A5-1E4E4461CD25.png

Hey @decuman,

What you're showing us in the last screenshot is the Enhanced feature. 
It adds song suggestions you can include to your playlist after every two songs and can be toggled on and off.
It recognizable by these icons:

Vasil_0-1671782341074.png

In case you believe that some of your saved Liked songs are indeed missing though, you may reach out to our support folks.

They can take a look at this for you 🙂
Happy holidays!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

OK. Thanks for the explanation of the new feature. makes sense now. Although I'm not totally sure how I've triggered it for the playlist.

Hey @decuman,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify, the enhance feature can be activated in the button you can see at the top of a given playlist. It looks like this:

When activated, it looks like this:

You can read all about this feature in this interesting article.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Ok sorry moderator but he's literally talking about his Liked Songs collection which does not have the usual playlist options. This is a known issue, please look into it and help us find a solution because this has been happening for years to many customers.

Suggested posts